Trainergy is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting www.trainergy.co.uk you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Trainergy
of 104 Aylsham Drive, Ickenham, Middlesex, UB108UN.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We will collect and process the following data about you:
• Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on
our site www.trainergy.co.uk (our site) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail
or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to
our service, book a class or a coaching call, sign up to a package, place an order on our site, or other social media functions on our site, and when you report a problem with
our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description and photograph.
• Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we will
automatically collect the following information:
• technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your
computer to the Internet, your login information, [browser type and version, time zone
setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform.
• information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL),
clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time),] products you viewed
or searched for’ page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages,
page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs),] methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer
• Information we receive from other sources. This is information we receive about you if you
use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data if we intend to share those data internally and combine it with data collected on this site. We will also have told you for what purpose we will share and combine your data. We are working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies). We will notify you when we receive information about you from them and the purposes for which we intend to use that information.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
• Information you give to us. We will use this information:
• to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and
to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
• to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to
those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
• to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods
or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you
by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to
those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a
new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will
contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to
use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes,
please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data (the registration form);
• to notify you about changes to our service;
• to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and
for your computer.
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
• to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis,
testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you
and for your computer;
• to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
• as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
• to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to
deliver relevant advertising to you;
• to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or
services that may interest you or them.
• Information we receive from other sources. We will combine this information with
information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and
the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
• Any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its
subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
• Selected third parties including:
• business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we
enter into with [them or] you;
• advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant
adverts to you and others. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals
to our advertisers, but we will provide them with aggregate information about our users
(for example, we may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have clicked on their
advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help
advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, women in SW1). We
may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with
our advertisers' wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience;
• analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation
of our site;
• credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a
condition of us entering into a contract with you.
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
• In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal
data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
• If Trainergy or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case
personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at [email@example.com].
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks,
advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request will be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.